The King of Fighters XIII is a Fighting game published by SNK Playmore, Index Digital Media, Rising Star Games released in 2011.
Since The King of Fighters XIII is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
How to Port Forward The King of Fighters XIII
When you are playing The King of Fighters XIII you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for The King of Fighters XIII
The specific incoming ports for The King of Fighters XIII are as follows:
The King of Fighters XIII - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
The King of Fighters XIII - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
The King of Fighters XIII - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
The King of Fighters XIII - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The King of Fighters XIII yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for The King of Fighters XIII that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- The King of Fighters XIII - Playstation 3
- The King of Fighters XIII - Xbox 360
- The King of Fighters XIII - Steam
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.