How to Forward Ports in Your Router for The King of Fighters XIII
The King of Fighters XIII is a Fighting game published by SNK Playmore, Index Digital Media, Rising Star Games released in 2011.
Since The King of Fighters XIII is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
Forward Ports for The King of Fighters XIII
When you are playing The King of Fighters XIII you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for The King of Fighters XIII
The required incoming ports for The King of Fighters XIII are as follows:
The King of Fighters XIII - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
The King of Fighters XIII - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
The King of Fighters XIII - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for The King of Fighters XIII that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- The King of Fighters XIII - PC
- The King of Fighters XIII - Playstation 3
- The King of Fighters XIII - Xbox 360
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.