The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure includes the following styles of play.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Port Forward The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure
When you are playing The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure are as follows:
The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure simply follow one of these links:
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure - Playstation 4
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure - Switch
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure - Steam
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.