Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame
The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame includes the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Port Forward The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame
When you are playing The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame
The specific incoming ports for The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame are as follows:
The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame simply follow one of these links:
- The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame - Playstation 4
- The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame - Steam
- The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame - Switch
- The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.