Open Ports on Your Router for The Little Acre
The Little Acre has the following genres of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for The Little Acre
When you are playing The Little Acre you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for The Little Acre
The specific incoming ports for The Little Acre are as follows:
The Little Acre - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
The Little Acre - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Little Acre yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Little Acre - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
The Little Acre - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
The Little Acre - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The Little Acre simply follow one of these links:
- The Little Acre - Steam
- The Little Acre - Playstation 4
- The Little Acre - Xbox One
- The Little Acre - Switch
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.