How to Port Forward The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest in Your Router
The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest offers the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
How to Port Forward The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest
When you are playing The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest Require
The incoming ports for The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest are as follows:
The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest simply follow one of these links:
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.