Create a Port Forward for The Lost Legends of Redwall in your Router
The Lost Legends of Redwall is Soma Games's Adventure game released in 2018.
Since The Lost Legends of Redwall is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing The Lost Legends of Redwall.
Forward Ports for The Lost Legends of Redwall
When you are playing The Lost Legends of Redwall you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for The Lost Legends of Redwall
The required ports that need to be forwarded for The Lost Legends of Redwall are as follows:
The Lost Legends of Redwall - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
The Lost Legends of Redwall - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Lost Legends of Redwall that will show you the incoming connection ports.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.