Ports Required for The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor
The necessary ports for The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor are as follows:
The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor simply follow one of these links:
- The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor - Steam
- The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor - Playstation 4
- The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor - Xbox One
The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor offers the following styles of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Port Forward The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor
When you are playing The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.