The Raven Remastered is THQ Nordic's Adventure game released in 2018.
Since The Raven Remastered is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing The Raven Remastered.
Port Forward The Raven Remastered
When you are playing The Raven Remastered you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does The Raven Remastered Require
The necessary ports for The Raven Remastered are as follows:
The Raven Remastered - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Raven Remastered yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Raven Remastered - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
The Raven Remastered - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Raven Remastered - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
The Raven Remastered - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Raven Remastered that will show you the ports.
- The Raven Remastered - Steam
- The Raven Remastered - Playstation 4
- The Raven Remastered - Xbox One
- The Raven Remastered - Switch
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.