How To Open Ports in Your Router for The Wonderful 101 Remastered
The Wonderful 101 Remastered offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
Forward Ports for The Wonderful 101 Remastered
When you are playing The Wonderful 101 Remastered you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for The Wonderful 101 Remastered
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for The Wonderful 101 Remastered are as follows:
The Wonderful 101 Remastered - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Wonderful 101 Remastered - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
The Wonderful 101 Remastered - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Wonderful 101 Remastered that will show you the connection ports.
- The Wonderful 101 Remastered - Switch
- The Wonderful 101 Remastered - Playstation 4
- The Wonderful 101 Remastered - Steam
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.