Thrillville: Off the Rails is a Real-Time, Strategy, Simulation, Action, and Party/Minigame game published by LucasArts, Disney Interactive Studios released in 2007.
Ports Required for Thrillville: Off the Rails
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Thrillville: Off the Rails are as follows:
Thrillville: Off the Rails - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Thrillville: Off the Rails - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Thrillville: Off the Rails yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Thrillville: Off the Rails - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Thrillville: Off the Rails - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Thrillville: Off the Rails that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Thrillville: Off the Rails - Steam
- Thrillville: Off the Rails - Wii
- Thrillville: Off the Rails - Xbox 360
When you play Thrillville: Off the Rails you will experience the following styles of play.
- In a real time strategy game multiple players are fighting for control of a battlefield, usually in a top down view. RTS games can also be in a 3rd person or isometric viewpoint. They tend to involve time and resource management as well as troop and building construction.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Party games, or minigames, are usually a collection of small, simple to learn games with intuitive controls that are intended to be played in a party situation with people who may not be familiar with the games controls. They are fun and simple and generally not very deep or challenging. The most common example is Mario Party, but there are many that are based on game shows as well.
Forward Ports for Thrillville: Off the Rails
When you are playing Thrillville: Off the Rails you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.