Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 is Electronic Arts's Sports and Golf game with a release date in 2009.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 offers the following styles of play.
- Sports games can be either realistic or satirical, and can be either competitive or simply entertaining. Most sports games involve both physics and tactics and take place in some sort of arena.
- In a golf game you are usually challenged to swing the golf club in a fairly accurate pattern with consistent speed and timing. They are challenging and rewarding for gamers who are good at accurate controls.
Forward Ports for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10
When you are playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10
The ports that need to be forwarded for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 are as follows:
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223, 3478, 3479, 3658
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.