Create a Port Forward for Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 in your Router
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Flight games are similar to car driving games in that you are usually in the cockpit of a plane or helicopter. They can also be from the view of a chase camera. Some flight games are atmospheric and some are space based.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
Forward Ports for Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2
When you are playing Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 are as follows:
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 - PC
- TCP: 3074,17889,38967
- UDP: 3074,17889,38967
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,7788,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658,7790
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 - PC
- Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 - Playstation 3
- Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 - Xbox 360
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.