Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Port Forward Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
When you are playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
The specific incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 are as follows:
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 - PC
- TCP: 5150
- UDP: 5150
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.