Port Forwarding on Your Router for Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing
Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Driving/racing games put you in the cockpit of a vehicle. The view can be either from inside the cockpit or from a chase camera. Examples include Mario Kart, Dirt, and Forza.
- Sports games simulate a variety of sports including football, baseball, basketball, track and field, and combat sports. They tend to be very competitive. Some are realistically modeled after their real world counterparts while others are satirical with a stronger emphasis on entertainment. Many sports games feature players from the real world in them.
Forward Ports for Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing
When you are playing Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing
The connection ports for Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing are as follows:
Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing simply follow one of these links:
- Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing - Playstation 4
- Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing - Xbox One
- Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing - Steam
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.