Port Forwarding for Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes
When you play Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes you will experience the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
Forward Ports for Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes
When you are playing Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes
The ports that need to be forwarded for Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes are as follows:
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes simply follow one of these links:
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes - Switch
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes - Playstation 4
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes - Steam
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.