Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes has the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
Forward Ports for Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes
When you are playing Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes are as follows:
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes - Switch
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes - Playstation 4
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes - Steam
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.