Port Forwarding for Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
How to Port Forward Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes
When you are playing Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes are as follows:
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes simply follow one of these links:
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes - Switch
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes - Playstation 4
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes - Steam
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.