The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for a TRENDnet TV-IP562WI are:
TRENDnet TV-IP562WI - PC
- TCP: 80, 554
Forward Ports for a TRENDnet TV-IP562WI
When you use a TRENDnet TV-IP562WI you might need to forward some ports in your router. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to a TRENDnet TV-IP562WI.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
You need to know the following things before you can forward a port:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of your camera.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
We have free Router Detector software to help you find your router's IP address. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
Forwarding a Port for a TRENDnet TV-IP562WI
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Put your camera's IP address in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for a TRENDnet TV-IP562WI in the correct boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for a TRENDnet TV-IP562WI:
List of Routers - Customized for TRENDnet TV-IP562WI
Those are the steps to take in order to forward ports in your router for a TRENDnet TV-IP562WI.