TRON is an Arcade game published by Disney Interactive Studios released in 2008.
TRON is an arcade style of game, which means that it is fast paced and meant for short gaming sessions, much like classic arcade cabinets. Most arcade games do not have a deep story line but are instead based on the player having a limited number of lives. When you run out lives it's game over. TRON is probably good for short gaming sessions when you do not want to get too deeply involved with a game.
Port Forward TRON
When you are playing TRON you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for TRON
The specific incoming ports for TRON are as follows:
TRON - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for TRON that will show you the required incoming ports.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.