Turbo: Super Stunt Squad includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In driving/racing style games you are in control of a vehicle, either from its cockpit or from a chase camera. They are usually fast paced and reflex based. Some of them have story modes while others are more arcade style. Popular driving racing games include Forza, Dirt, and Mario Kart.
How to Port Forward Turbo: Super Stunt Squad
When you are playing Turbo: Super Stunt Squad you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Turbo: Super Stunt Squad Require
The ports for Turbo: Super Stunt Squad are as follows:
Turbo: Super Stunt Squad - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Turbo: Super Stunt Squad - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Turbo: Super Stunt Squad - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Turbo: Super Stunt Squad that will show you the exact ports.
- Turbo: Super Stunt Squad - Playstation 3
- Turbo: Super Stunt Squad - Wii
- Turbo: Super Stunt Squad - Xbox 360
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.