Turok 2: Seeds of Evil offers the following styles of gameplay.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
How to Port Forward Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
When you are playing Turok 2: Seeds of Evil you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
The incoming ports for Turok 2: Seeds of Evil are as follows:
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil - PC
- UDP: 5029
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 5029, 27000-27031, 27036
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Turok 2: Seeds of Evil simply follow one of these links:
- Turok 2: Seeds of Evil - PC
- Turok 2: Seeds of Evil - Steam
- Turok 2: Seeds of Evil - Xbox One
- Turok 2: Seeds of Evil - Switch
- Turok 2: Seeds of Evil - Playstation 4
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.