How to Forward Ports in Your Router for Twin Mirror
Twin Mirror is Bandai Namco Entertainment's Adventure game released in 2019.
Twin Mirror has the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
How to Port Forward Twin Mirror
When you are playing Twin Mirror you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Twin Mirror
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Twin Mirror are as follows:
Twin Mirror - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Twin Mirror - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Twin Mirror - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Twin Mirror that will show you the exact ports.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.