How To Open Ports in Your Router for Ultimate Chicken Horse
Ultimate Chicken Horse has the following styles of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
- In a party game multiple players can compete in a simple but fun game that is easy to learn and easy to control. They are intended for party type situations where not all players will be proficient gamers. Most party games contain a collection of mini games that are loosely organized. They rarely involve any sort of leveling or role playing and can be very similar to arcade style games.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Ultimate Chicken Horse
When you are playing Ultimate Chicken Horse you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Ultimate Chicken Horse
The network ports for Ultimate Chicken Horse are as follows:
Ultimate Chicken Horse - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Ultimate Chicken Horse - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Ultimate Chicken Horse - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Ultimate Chicken Horse - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Ultimate Chicken Horse simply follow one of these links:
- Ultimate Chicken Horse - Playstation 4
- Ultimate Chicken Horse - Steam
- Ultimate Chicken Horse - Switch
- Ultimate Chicken Horse - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.