Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for Unreal Tournament 2004 Server:
Unreal Tournament 2004 Server - PC
- UDP: 7777-7778, 7787, 28902
Set Up a Port Forward for Unreal Tournament 2004 Server
When you use Unreal Tournament 2004 Server you may need to forward ports in your router. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to Unreal Tournament 2004 Server.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port Checkoff This To Do List
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- Your computer's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
How To Forward Ports for Unreal Tournament 2004 Server
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Find the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type the IP address of your computer into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Unreal Tournament 2004 Server in the correct boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Unreal Tournament 2004 Server:
List of Routers - Customized for Unreal Tournament 2004 Server
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for Unreal Tournament 2004 Server.