Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for Uplay Client:
Uplay Client - PC
- TCP: 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000-14001, 14008
Set Up a Port Forward for Uplay Client
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use Uplay Client. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to Uplay Client.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The internal IP address of your computer.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find Your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for Uplay Client
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The process for forwarding a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Type the IP address of your computer into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Uplay Client in the correct boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Uplay Client:
List of Routers - Customized for Uplay Client
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for Uplay Client.