Forwarding Ports for Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception on Your Router.
Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
How to Port Forward Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
When you are playing Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
The incoming connection ports for Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception are as follows:
Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception that will show you the network ports.
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception - Playstation 3
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception - Playstation 4
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception - Steam
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.