Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider is The Arcade Crew's 2D, Action, Hack & Slash, Shooter, and Platformer game released in 2023.
Ports Required for Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider are as follows:
Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider that will show you the necessary ports.
- Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider - Steam
- Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider - Playstation 4
- Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider - Playstation 5
- Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider - Switch
When you play Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
How to Port Forward Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider
When you are playing Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.