Ports To Forward for Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden
The connection ports for Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden are as follows:
Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden - Steam
- Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden - Playstation 4
- Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden - Switch
Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden has the following genres of gameplay.
- Turn based games have each player take a dedicated turn. Players can frequently manage their inventory, cards, or characters while the other player is making their move.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
- Most card games are top down view of a gaming table, but they are sometimes a virtual hand held up in the air on screen. They are sometimes single and sometimes multiplayer. Typical card games include Magic the Gathering, poker, and solitaire.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
Port Forward Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden
When you are playing Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.