How to Open a Port in Your Router for VR Ping Pong Pro
VR Ping Pong Pro offers the following styles of play.
- Sports games simulate a variety of sports including football, baseball, basketball, track and field, and combat sports. They tend to be very competitive. Some are realistically modeled after their real world counterparts while others are satirical with a stronger emphasis on entertainment. Many sports games feature players from the real world in them.
- VR games require a VR headset and usually some sort of hand-held input device.
How to Port Forward VR Ping Pong Pro
When you are playing VR Ping Pong Pro you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does VR Ping Pong Pro Require
The incoming ports for VR Ping Pong Pro are as follows:
VR Ping Pong Pro - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for VR Ping Pong Pro yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
VR Ping Pong Pro - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
VR Ping Pong Pro - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and VR Ping Pong Pro simply follow one of these links:
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.