Opening Ports for Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures using Your Router
Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures is Telltale Games's Adventure game with a release date in 2009.
Since Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures.
How to Port Forward Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures
When you are playing Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures
The specific ports for Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures are as follows:
Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures simply follow one of these links:
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.