Which Ports Does Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate Require
The incoming connection ports for Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate are as follows:
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - Playstation 3
- Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - Playstation 4
- Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - Switch
- Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - Xbox One
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate includes the following styles of play.
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
Port Forward Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
When you are playing Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.