Warriors Orochi 3 is a hack-and-slash style of game. Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat and generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures. Most hack-and-slash games are also action games.
How to Port Forward Warriors Orochi 3
When you are playing Warriors Orochi 3 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Warriors Orochi 3 Require
The necessary ports that need to be forwarded for Warriors Orochi 3 are as follows:
Warriors Orochi 3 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Warriors Orochi 3 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Warriors Orochi 3 that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.