Ports Required for Whiskey Mafia: Leo's Family
The required incoming ports for Whiskey Mafia: Leo's Family are as follows:
Whiskey Mafia: Leo's Family - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Whiskey Mafia: Leo's Family - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Whiskey Mafia: Leo's Family - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Whiskey Mafia: Leo's Family - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Whiskey Mafia: Leo's Family simply follow one of these links:
- Whiskey Mafia: Leo's Family - Steam
- Whiskey Mafia: Leo's Family - Playstation 4
- Whiskey Mafia: Leo's Family - Switch
- Whiskey Mafia: Leo's Family - Xbox One
Whiskey Mafia: Leo's Family includes the following styles of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Forward Ports for Whiskey Mafia: Leo's Family
When you are playing Whiskey Mafia: Leo's Family you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.