Winning Eleven 2017 is Konami's Sports game released in 2016.
Winning Eleven 2017 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Port Forward Winning Eleven 2017
When you are playing Winning Eleven 2017 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Winning Eleven 2017 Require
The exact ports that need to be forwarded for Winning Eleven 2017 are as follows:
Winning Eleven 2017 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 3478-3479, 3658, 5223, 5730
Winning Eleven 2017 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 80, 443, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3478-3479, 5730
Winning Eleven 2017 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074, 5730
Winning Eleven 2017 - Xbox One
- TCP: 53, 80, 3074
- UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500, 5730
Winning Eleven 2017 - PC
- TCP: 4000-4200, 8800-8899, 14020
- UDP: 3658, 5730-5739
We have guides that are custom tailored for Winning Eleven 2017 that will show you the exact ports.
- Winning Eleven 2017 - Playstation 3
- Winning Eleven 2017 - Playstation 4
- Winning Eleven 2017 - Xbox 360
- Winning Eleven 2017 - Xbox One
- Winning Eleven 2017 - PC
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.