Winning Eleven 2018 is a Sports game published by Konami released in 2017.
Winning Eleven 2018 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
How to Port Forward Winning Eleven 2018
When you are playing Winning Eleven 2018 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Winning Eleven 2018 Require
The network ports that need to be forwarded for Winning Eleven 2018 are as follows:
Winning Eleven 2018 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658,5730
Winning Eleven 2018 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,5730
Winning Eleven 2018 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074,5730
Winning Eleven 2018 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500,5730
Winning Eleven 2018 - PC
- TCP: 4000-4200,8800-8899,14020
- UDP: 3658,5730-5739
We have guides that are custom tailored for Winning Eleven 2018 that will show you the ports.
- Winning Eleven 2018 - Playstation 3
- Winning Eleven 2018 - Playstation 4
- Winning Eleven 2018 - Xbox 360
- Winning Eleven 2018 - Xbox One
- Winning Eleven 2018 - PC
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.