Forward Ports on Your Router for Winning Post 7 2010
Winning Post 7 2010 is Koei Tecmo Games's Sports game with a release date in 2010.
Winning Post 7 2010 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Port Forward Winning Post 7 2010
When you are playing Winning Post 7 2010 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Winning Post 7 2010
The specific ports for Winning Post 7 2010 are as follows:
Winning Post 7 2010 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Winning Post 7 2010 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Winning Post 7 2010 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
We have guides that are custom tailored for Winning Post 7 2010 that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.