How to Port Forward Winning Post 7: Maximum 2008
Winning Post 7: Maximum 2008 is a Sports game published by Koei released in 2008.
Winning Post 7: Maximum 2008 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Forward Ports for Winning Post 7: Maximum 2008
When you are playing Winning Post 7: Maximum 2008 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Winning Post 7: Maximum 2008
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Winning Post 7: Maximum 2008 are as follows:
Winning Post 7: Maximum 2008 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Winning Post 7: Maximum 2008 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Winning Post 7: Maximum 2008 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Winning Post 7: Maximum 2008 - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Winning Post 7: Maximum 2008 simply follow one of these links:
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.