Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for Winning Post 8 2017
Winning Post 8 2017 is a Sports game published by Koei Tecmo Games released in 2017.
Winning Post 8 2017 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
How to Port Forward Winning Post 8 2017
When you are playing Winning Post 8 2017 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Winning Post 8 2017 Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Winning Post 8 2017 are as follows:
Winning Post 8 2017 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Winning Post 8 2017 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Winning Post 8 2017 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Winning Post 8 2017 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Winning Post 8 2017 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Winning Post 8 2017 simply follow one of these links:
- Winning Post 8 2017 - Playstation 3
- Winning Post 8 2017 - Playstation 4
- Winning Post 8 2017 - Switch
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.