Opening Ports for Winning Post 8 2018 using Your Router
Winning Post 8 2018 is Koei Tecmo Games's Sports game with a release date in 2018.
Winning Post 8 2018 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
How to Port Forward Winning Post 8 2018
When you are playing Winning Post 8 2018 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Winning Post 8 2018
The network ports for Winning Post 8 2018 are as follows:
Winning Post 8 2018 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Winning Post 8 2018 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Winning Post 8 2018 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Winning Post 8 2018 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Winning Post 8 2018 that will show you the incoming ports.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.