How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Winning Post World 2010
Winning Post World 2010 is Koei's Sports game released in 2010.
Winning Post World 2010 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
How to Port Forward Winning Post World 2010
When you are playing Winning Post World 2010 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Winning Post World 2010
The ports for Winning Post World 2010 are as follows:
Winning Post World 2010 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Winning Post World 2010 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Winning Post World 2010 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Winning Post World 2010 - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Winning Post World 2010 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Winning Post World 2010 simply follow one of these links:
- Winning Post World 2010 - Playstation 3
- Winning Post World 2010 - Wii
- Winning Post World 2010 - Xbox 360
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.