World of Final Fantasy is a Role-Playing game published by Square Enix released in 2016.
World of Final Fantasy is a roleplaying game, or simply RPG. Role-Playing Games give you many, many hours of game play where you can explore a sometimes huge new world through the eyes of your own character. They are usually the longest style of game with the most detailed story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
How to Port Forward World of Final Fantasy
When you are playing World of Final Fantasy you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does World of Final Fantasy Require
The required incoming ports for World of Final Fantasy are as follows:
World of Final Fantasy - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
World of Final Fantasy - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
World of Final Fantasy - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
World of Final Fantasy - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for World of Final Fantasy that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
- World of Final Fantasy - Steam
- World of Final Fantasy - Playstation 4
- World of Final Fantasy - Switch
- World of Final Fantasy - Xbox One
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.