World Soccer Winning Eleven 2013 is Konami's Sports game with a release date in 2001.
World Soccer Winning Eleven 2013 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
How to Port Forward World Soccer Winning Eleven 2013
When you are playing World Soccer Winning Eleven 2013 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does World Soccer Winning Eleven 2013 Require
The specific incoming ports that need to be forwarded for World Soccer Winning Eleven 2013 are as follows:
World Soccer Winning Eleven 2013 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223,3478-3479,3658,5730
World Soccer Winning Eleven 2013 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
World Soccer Winning Eleven 2013 - PC
- UDP: 5730
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and World Soccer Winning Eleven 2013 simply follow one of these links:
- World Soccer Winning Eleven 2013 - Playstation 3
- World Soccer Winning Eleven 2013 - Xbox 360
- World Soccer Winning Eleven 2013 - PC
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.