Worldwide Soccer Manager 2007 offers the following styles of play.
- The management style can be either resource management such as wood and ore, or player management such as a sports game.
- Sports games can be either realistic or satirical, and can be either competitive or simply entertaining. Most sports games involve both physics and tactics and take place in some sort of arena.
Port Forward Worldwide Soccer Manager 2007
When you are playing Worldwide Soccer Manager 2007 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Worldwide Soccer Manager 2007
The exact ports that need to be forwarded for Worldwide Soccer Manager 2007 are as follows:
Worldwide Soccer Manager 2007 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Worldwide Soccer Manager 2007 that will show you the connection ports.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.