Which Ports Does Worth Life Require
The required incoming ports for Worth Life are as follows:
Worth Life - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Worth Life that will show you the specific ports.
Worth Life offers the following styles of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
Port Forward Worth Life
When you are playing Worth Life you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.