Forwarding Ports for WRC 2: FIA World Rally Championship on Your Router.
WRC 2: FIA World Rally Championship offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Driving/racing games put you in the cockpit of a vehicle. The view can be either from inside the cockpit or from a chase camera. Examples include Mario Kart, Dirt, and Forza.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
Forward Ports for WRC 2: FIA World Rally Championship
When you are playing WRC 2: FIA World Rally Championship you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for WRC 2: FIA World Rally Championship
The ports that need to be forwarded for WRC 2: FIA World Rally Championship are as follows:
WRC 2: FIA World Rally Championship - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for WRC 2: FIA World Rally Championship yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
WRC 2: FIA World Rally Championship - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
WRC 2: FIA World Rally Championship - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and WRC 2: FIA World Rally Championship simply follow one of these links:
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.