WRC 4: FIA World Rally Championship is Bigben Interactive, Plug In Digital, Square Enix's Driving/Racing and Simulation game with a release date in 2013.
WRC 4: FIA World Rally Championship has the following styles of gameplay.
- Driving/racing games put you in the cockpit of a vehicle. The view can be either from inside the cockpit or from a chase camera. Examples include Mario Kart, Dirt, and Forza.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
How to Port Forward WRC 4: FIA World Rally Championship
When you are playing WRC 4: FIA World Rally Championship you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for WRC 4: FIA World Rally Championship
The network ports for WRC 4: FIA World Rally Championship are as follows:
WRC 4: FIA World Rally Championship - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
WRC 4: FIA World Rally Championship - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
WRC 4: FIA World Rally Championship - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for WRC 4: FIA World Rally Championship that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
- WRC 4: FIA World Rally Championship - Steam
- WRC 4: FIA World Rally Championship - Playstation 3
- WRC 4: FIA World Rally Championship - Xbox 360
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.