Open Ports on Your Router for WWE 2K Battlegrounds
WWE 2K Battlegrounds is a Sports game published by 2K Sports released in 2020.
WWE 2K Battlegrounds is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Port Forward WWE 2K Battlegrounds
When you are playing WWE 2K Battlegrounds you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does WWE 2K Battlegrounds Require
The incoming connection ports for WWE 2K Battlegrounds are as follows:
WWE 2K Battlegrounds - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for WWE 2K Battlegrounds yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
WWE 2K Battlegrounds - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
WWE 2K Battlegrounds - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
WWE 2K Battlegrounds - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and WWE 2K Battlegrounds simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.