WWE 2K Battlegrounds has the following genres of gameplay.
- Sports games can be either realistic or satirical, and can be either competitive or simply entertaining. Most sports games involve both physics and tactics and take place in some sort of arena.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
How to Port Forward WWE 2K Battlegrounds
When you are playing WWE 2K Battlegrounds you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for WWE 2K Battlegrounds
The ports that need to be forwarded for WWE 2K Battlegrounds are as follows:
WWE 2K Battlegrounds - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
WWE 2K Battlegrounds - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
WWE 2K Battlegrounds - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
WWE 2K Battlegrounds - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and WWE 2K Battlegrounds simply follow one of these links:
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds - Steam
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds - Playstation 4
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds - Switch
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds - Xbox One
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.