How to Port Forward in Your Router for Xuan-Yuan Sword: The Gate of Firmament
Xuan-Yuan Sword: The Gate of Firmament is a Role-Playing game published by SOFTSTAR Entertainment released in 2016.
Xuan-Yuan Sword: The Gate of Firmament is a roleplaying game, or simply RPG. Role-Playing Games give you many, many hours of game play where you can explore a sometimes huge new world through the eyes of your own character. They are usually the longest style of game with the most detailed story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Forward Ports for Xuan-Yuan Sword: The Gate of Firmament
When you are playing Xuan-Yuan Sword: The Gate of Firmament you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Xuan-Yuan Sword: The Gate of Firmament
The ports for Xuan-Yuan Sword: The Gate of Firmament are as follows:
Xuan-Yuan Sword: The Gate of Firmament - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Xuan-Yuan Sword: The Gate of Firmament - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Xuan-Yuan Sword: The Gate of Firmament - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Xuan-Yuan Sword: The Gate of Firmament that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- Xuan-Yuan Sword: The Gate of Firmament - Steam
- Xuan-Yuan Sword: The Gate of Firmament - Playstation 4
- Xuan-Yuan Sword: The Gate of Firmament - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.