The following ports need to be forwarded for Yahoo! All-Seeing Eye:
Yahoo! All-Seeing Eye - PC
- TCP: 6668, 9102, 27243-27245, 40000-43000
- UDP: 7776, 8888-8891, 8878, 9011, 9102-9103, 9106-9107, 27243-27245, 41006, 44000, 45000-45001
Forwarding Ports for Yahoo! All-Seeing Eye
When you use Yahoo! All-Seeing Eye you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to Yahoo! All-Seeing Eye.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
You need to know the following things before you can forward a port:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your computer's IP address.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
Setting Up a Port Forward for Yahoo! All-Seeing Eye
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Alternatively you can do it by hand. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type the IP address of your computer into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Yahoo! All-Seeing Eye in the correct boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Yahoo! All-Seeing Eye:
List of Routers - Customized for Yahoo! All-Seeing Eye
Those are the steps to take in order to forward ports in your router for Yahoo! All-Seeing Eye.