Forward Ports on Your Router for Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z has the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
Forward Ports for Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z
When you are playing Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z
The connection ports for Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z are as follows:
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z that will show you the ports.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.