YIIK: A Postmodern RPG offers the following styles of gameplay.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Turn based games have each player take a dedicated turn. Players can frequently manage their inventory, cards, or characters while the other player is making their move.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
Port Forward YIIK: A Postmodern RPG
When you are playing YIIK: A Postmodern RPG you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for YIIK: A Postmodern RPG
The exact ports for YIIK: A Postmodern RPG are as follows:
YIIK: A Postmodern RPG - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
YIIK: A Postmodern RPG - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
YIIK: A Postmodern RPG - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
YIIK: A Postmodern RPG - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for YIIK: A Postmodern RPG yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and YIIK: A Postmodern RPG simply follow one of these links:
- YIIK: A Postmodern RPG - Steam
- YIIK: A Postmodern RPG - Playstation 4
- YIIK: A Postmodern RPG - Switch
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.