Ports To Forward for Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
The specific ports for Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana are as follows:
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana simply follow one of these links:
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana - Steam
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana - Playstation 4
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana - Switch
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Open world style games are usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose. The player is usually allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
When you are playing Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.